Beaches in Goa Near Anjuna Beach Resort
Things to do & see
- Visit the Anjuna Flea Market on Wednesday only for hippie style clothing and souvenirs.
- View the sunset at Anjuna Beach, one of the best in Goa.
- Sunbathe on Ozran Beach, less rocky than Anjuna.
- Climb the hill behind the resort to get the most scenic views of the sea, maybe even catch the sunset.
- Visit Saturday Night Market, Arpora to get some steal bargains on clothing, artifacts, jewellery, etc. experience some global street foods from Turkey, Greece, Georgia etc and dance the night away to live bands.
- Hike up the hill to the Chapora Fort, for beautiful scenic views of the surrounding and the sea.
- Visit the Vagator Beach for water sport activities also see the rock sculpture of the face of Lord Shiva.
- Take a yoga class at one of the many locations in Vagator and Chapora.
Places to eat, drink and party
- Visit world famous Anjuna hippie beach shack bars – Lilliput and Curlies.
- Party at Club Nyex, Anjuna with its fancy décor and 360 degrees sea view.
- Dine at the famous Thalassa, which is just 15 mins walk from the resort.
- Lounge at Waters or Chronicles (beach view lounge bars) with stunning views of the sea. 15 mins walk from the resort and neighbour to Thalassa.
- Do the ladies night at Club Cubana, Arpora on Wednesdays or just party the weekend away at the club.
- Eat a Goan Fish Thali at Anand, Anjuna.